Thursday 3 September 2015

Weevely tutorial

How to use weevely at kali linux tutorial :

A backdoor in a computer system is a method of bypassing normal authentication, securing unauthorized remote access to a computer, obtaining access to plaintext, and so on, while attempting to remain undetected. The backdoor may take the form of an installed program (e.g., Back Orifice) or may subvert the system through a rootkit.
That's what pretty much happens when we all get root on Web Servers. "Hell Yeah, We need Backdoors for next-time". Sometimes, we upload shells and scripts for connect backs which are awesome.
One-day i surfed to a site, got the c99 source, copied it, tried saving it and Gosh the worst happened to me: Windows and Avast won't let me save it because these shells have their sources and signatures marked up as virus on nearly every system.
The Only way one get's a secure shell on a server is only through creating your own.
Kali Linux has the functionality to generate almost every backdoor type depending on how u want it. { PHP, Android,Windows } to mention a few.
But i would be basing on weevely for this post.
These shells won't be 100% undetectable but they could atleast get us a better and safe connect back.
Weevely PHP Only
Fire Up Kali
Drop your consoles or terminals as u may prefer to call it and lets get some work-done.
Weevely
First hit weevely in your terminal to get the help interface
> weevely
Yeah that seems promising. Now to generate our back-door, Weevely allows us to password protect our shell to prevent unauthorized access.
We are generating a backdoor so we choose option 4 - Generate a PHP Backdoor.
> weevely generate skyvenom
Lets break this down
weevely generate skyvenom simples tells:
weevely to generate a php shell with a password of "skyvenom" in the current directory.
Hit ' ls ' in your terminal and you should see a weevely generated file.
> ls
Now you have your backdoor: How you get it onto a web server is not my part so please try as much as possible not to get caught otherwise, hmm: Let me be precise in betweeon 10 to 15 years in jail since hacking is now considered a great threat to the systems now.
Let's assume u got your shell on a web server, To connect to our shell we use
> weevely weburl password
>weevely http://10.0.2.2/tnb/weevely.php skyvenom
Hmm, Its really awesome to get a shell on your localhost than any other place in the world.As u can see : Have got a shell on the target in my LAN. 10.0.2.2
Ok, Guys. Have a nice day.
Note Only: For Educational Purposes,
Hmm i always see that shitty crap around: Educational Purposes : but to get my butts safe from your works: For Education Purposes.
Prompt me if i mistyped or made an error.

3 comments:

  1. An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this number (+13852501115) or contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was putting up some

    attitude and acting

    strange,and we have been

    married for eight years,I

    explained my problems to my

    friend and he recommended

    brillianthackers800@gmail.com

    ,I sent him a mail explaining

    my situation to him and he

    helped me hack into her

    phone,Walt sent me a WhatsApp

    conversation between my wife

    and her concubine which she

    told him everything about me

    and our marriage and he also

    recorded a call conversation

    between she and her concubine

    talking about how they were

    going to kill me and take my

    money and properties,I took

    this to court and I won the

    case,they were locked up in

    prison all thanks to Walt who

    saved my life through his

    hacking experience,every

    dollar I spent on this job

    was worth it,message him and

    he will help you with your

    problems.
    +1(224)2140835(WHATSAPP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selling USA FRESH SSN Leads/Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

    **Price for One SSN lead 2$**

    All SSN's are Tested & Verified. Fresh spammed data.

    **DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
    ->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
    ->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

    ->Bulk order negotiable
    ->Hope for the long term business
    ->You can asked for specific states too

    **Contact 24/7**

    Whatsapp > +923172721122

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    Telegram > @leadsupplier

    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete